1st Annual OMSA Clay Shoot
Registration is now open for OMSA’s 1st Annual Clay Shoot! This event will take place on Friday, October 20th from 10:00 am – 12:30 pm (approx.) at GOL Shooting, LLC - 11919 LA-697, Maurice, LA 70555. For the first time, OMSA will open this event to non-members, so please pass along to family and friends to participate!
Friday, October 20
10:00 am – 12:30 pm
Registration opens at 9:00 am
Awards Ceremony and Drawing Prizes immediately to follow (winners MUST be present for all give-a-ways).
GOL Shooting LLC
Maurice, LA 70555
Tournament Registration Fees:
Registration Fees include: food, drinks, gun sock, entry fees, and entry to door prizes
- $500 Team of 4 (OMSA Member Fee)
- $800 Team of 4 (Non-Member Fee)
- $175 Single Entry (OMSA Member Fee)
- $250 Single Entry (Non-Member Fee)
IMPORTANT Player Reminders:
*Shooters must provide own shells (nothing larger than 7 ½ shot).
*Mandatory safety briefing 30 mins prior to start of shoot.
*Shooters must provide own eye and ear protection.
- Station Sponsors: $150 (OMSA Member Fee)/ $250 (Non-Member Fee). Sponsors can bring tents, food & beverages, and set-up at their station
- Pavilion Sponsors: $250 (OMSA Member Fee)/ $400 (Non-Member Fee). Sponsors will set up at the main pavilion by registration/reception area.
- Prize Sponsors: $250 (OMSA Member Fee)/ $500 (Non-Member Fee).
- Awards Ceremony Sponsors: $300 (OMSA Member Fee)/ $550 (Non-Member Fee). Sponsor’s logo included in signage and extra tickets to event for guests.
- Gun Sock Sponsor: $800 (OMSA Member Fee) $1050 (Non-Member Fee). Sponsor’s logo included on gun sock that all participants receive with registration.
- Trophy Sponsors: $450 (OMSA Member Fee)/ $700 (Non-Member Fee). Sponsor’s logo included on event trophies.